Keep abreast of developments in the manufacture, conversion and applications of nonwovens. The Nonwovens Learning Cycle, organised in collaboration with CETI, offers an integrated approach to nonwovens from the basics, via intermediate, to advanced courses in Meltblown, Spunlaid, Carding.
Who should attend?
If you are asking yourself questions such as:
- What is the difference between spunlaid and spunlace?
- Is drylaid the same as carding?
- Where can I get a simple and clear explanation of the various technologies?
- Which materials can be used to manufacture sustainable nonwovens?
The course offers:
- a unique overview of all aspects of nonwovens,technologies, raw materials and applications
- an online platform to meet and network with fellow professionals in the nonwovens industries
- a right balance between theory and practical exercices
The sessions (each course compromises 4 sessions of 2 hours each, dates from february to october) are designed to strengthen the understanding and the technical knowledge of any professional of the nonwovens industry involved with producers, suppliers, converters and retailers.
More information on: www.edana.org