The 9th World Congress on Particle Technology (WCPT9) will be held in September 18-22, 2022, in Madrid (Spain) as a face-to-face event. WCPT9 is the world’s most influential event for the particle and bulk technology community under the auspices of the World Assembly of Particle Technology, representing main societies and federations around the world. The deadline for abstract submission is 1 March 2022.
WCPT9 aims to count with 8 plenaries, 50 keynotes, around 200 oral presentations, 150 flash oral presentations and 200 poster communications covering a wide range of areas related to particle technology. Under the theme “Exploring beyond limits”, WCPT9 aims to engage the whole community on particle technology in the different continents and their countries through an outreach and promotion program specifically designed for this purpose.
Contributions that address the following topics are welcome:
- Particulate solids handling,
- particle and particulate systems characterization,
- particle processing,
- particle-fluid systems,
- particle formation and design,
- particle separation,
- aerosol particles,
- nanoparticles (production, characterization and applications),
- modelling and simulation,
- as well as science, technolgogy, engineering and design in particle based materials and products.
Beyond these main topics, Joint Events (JE) will be also organized in engineering, scientific or technically related fields, where particle technology is present. Three WCPT9-JE have been already confirmed:
- Challenges of microplastics: analysis and control.
- III ANQUE-DECHEMA Leading edge conference “Particle Technology. Shaping the future”.
- Multidimensional particle properties: characterization, separation, and application.
More information: https://wcpt9.org/