30.01.2023 Ι The call for abstracts for the European Aerosole Conference 2023 is open. You can submit your paper until the end of february.
Dates and deadlines
Regular Oral & Poster submission
|Feb. 28, 2023|
|Notification to authors||April 9, 2023|
|Late abstracts and Work in progress.
Deadline for including the abstract in the conference program
|Aug. 12, 2023|
|Application to Best Poster Award||Jul. 31, 2023|
Please prepare the abstract following the instructions below and then press the submission button on this page. At the beginning of the process the submitting author will get a code that can be used to submit several abstracts (either at the same time or at different times) or to modify the data of an already submitted abstract.
Instructions for the Conference
- Use the template form to prepare your abstract. Abstract should be submitted in PDF format.
Templates are available in different formats: DOC, ODT, PDF
- Authors interested in having their abstract(s) considered for inclusion in any of the Special Sessions (read the information on these sessions) should mark it during the submission process. Anyway, at least a conference topic should also be marked during submission.
- Associate up to three conference topics to the work (Ex. 2.4, 1.6, 3.5). See the topics list. BUT, note that the abstract will be reviewed using only the first selected topic. The other topic numbers will be used only for listing purposes..
- During the submission process choose your preference for presentation: Oral, Poster or Any.
- In case of several submissions from the same research group, please indicate the order of preference (1, 2, 2, 3) for oral presentation. Note that in case of equal preference the same number can be used for more than one abstract.
- Participants should not make requests for oral presentation of several papers on similar subjects. We recommend submitting only the most general paper for oral presentation and the others for poster presentation.